The fitness and health landscape is constantly changing, so looking into bungee fitness instructor training as a person interested in a fitness career is an excellent first step! Being involved in innovative fitness is essential to keep your clients entertained and healthy. Grounded Aerial® Bungee Training is a program we think will enable you to accomplish these goals and more! Read on to learn more about this incredible training and how to become a bungee fitness instructor.
Grounded Aerial® Teacher Training
Grounded Aerial® defines their brand and program as more than a workout; it is a mindset. From what we can tell, this mindset encompasses what we strive to promote at BungeeQC: fun and engaging ways to exercise to enable everyone to live better lives.
There are three levels to their teacher training:
- Begin the Flight – This is suitable for all new students and covers safety basics and rudimentary terminology for bungee fitness.
- Continue the Journey – This builds on level 1, focuses on more complicated terms and pedagogical principles, and adds artistic expression! We love the addition of creative expression because it allows you to engage your brain and body!
- Master the Navigation – This level is where it all comes together; you will test your comprehensive understanding of bungee fitness work with a mentor and determine what certification opportunities you want to take advantage of.
When you take the Grounded Aerial® Bungee Training, these are what the certification encompasses:
- Holistic training encompasses mind, body, and spirit.
- Learning over 40 different terms and ways to move.
- Emphasis on safety and instruction.
- Includes class themes, phrasings, and business aspects.
- Duration: 16 hours.
- Cost: $1,000 per certification/level.
The Benefits of Grounded Aerial® Bungee Training
We love Grounded Aerial® Bungee Training because it enables you as a fitness instructor to get involved in an innovative fitness regime. Bungee fitness is fantastic as a low-impact aerobic workout, making it suitable for individuals of all fitness levels, ages, and abilities. We love that you can tailor your bungee fitness classes for any person! Additionally, the creative aspect of this training and making bungee fitness classes is an excellent workout for your brain. It enables the release of stress in the body and in the mind.
How to Become a Bungee Fitness Instructor
Becoming a bungee fitness instructor is a terrific way to reach a broad audience, from gym owners looking for a new and innovative fitness class to students who want a low-impact cardio routine that works for their limitations, to aerial dance enthusiasts, becoming a bungee fitness instructor will open many doors for you! We at BungeeQC love the message and clear-cut path of the Grounded Aerial® Bungee Training, and we think it is an excellent option if you are wondering how to become a bungee fitness instructor.